Monday, March 4, 2013

Gondor Pt 6 (and still going strong!)

So I've been at this project for a few weeks now, and I think I've hit a milestone.  Firstly though, I wanted to show off tonight's work.

Not a big feat on its own, but worth noting that I'm averaging a block of 6 a night


Up close to see a few details

And now onto the milestone.......

This brings the count to 47 total (including the 2 captains and the banner)

So yeah, not a huge milestone but my original plan was to get 45-50 of them done before working on another section of the army.  These Men of Minas Tirith will definitely serve as the backbone of the army since its your basic troop type.  I think in the near future I'll be looking into painting more rangers so I have more shooting capabilities.  There is also these guys to get done as well....


I've noticed a gap in my army, and I think having a few named characters should fix that.  I do want to make a mold of Beregond's head so I can mount it on a cavalry unit.  I just ran out of flow improver tonight, so until the package arrives, I might be doing a bit conversion and prepping work.

No comments:

Post a Comment