With that being said, I got a tournament coming up this weekend. 750 points per army for two armies (one good, one evil). After making my lists, I realized I was short a few army of the dead, one shaman, and I needed to fabricate and attach a shield to Faramir.
Yesterday I dusted off the paints, moistened the winsor newtons, and got to work. Just like riding a bicycle I think. Anyway, here's what I accomplished....
Here's a little before (sorta). I base coated the one on the left with a grayish blue mix (Shadow Grey and Dawnstone) while the others have a little brush-on primer ready to go.
And here's the end result. Not bad after a few months away. Sure, I could've layered the paint, but a simple dry-brush is affective results too. I just based the shaman (after accidentally gluing my hand to it as well), so I'll shoot a before shot and hopefully have the end result before Friday.