Thursday, April 3, 2014

Deadline Failure....

<Que Super Mario Game Over Music>


Yep, that about sums it up basically.  If you haven't read the previous post with the unpainted freeblades mini's, then I'll give you the quick version...

I bought a freeblade's band at last years Adepticon.  I figured I wouldn't get any Freeblade's play until Adepticon 2014, so I slacked off and didn't paint anything.  A week before Adepticon, it dawned on me that I should probably get a Freeblade's Band painted, since I'm signed up for a day of playing this Saturday.  And alas, I didn't meet my deadline...... /sadpanda

It was a valiant effort though, so all is not lost.  I got 3 out of 7 of them done, so I'm at.... 43%?  Okay, so it's still a failure, but in my defense, they're 32mm heroic size and working (mainly commuting for work) has taken a sizable chunk of my precious hobby time..... which I spent playing video game.... okay okay, I suck.  So lets see the failure....


Atleast the one second to the left is basecoated (sort of).  And the generic textured paint looks rather outstanding if your into lazy hobbying.  So lets see what I actually did get accomplished.











It's something atleast.  I think for what I did get painted, it turned out pretty decent.  This was also my first time painting Freeblade's miniatures, painting a female character, and painting in heroic 32mm scale.

With that being said, I have an early start tomorrow morning, so it's off the bed I go.  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. well what did get accomplished looks spectacular. nice work!

    ReplyDelete