Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Age of Sigmar has come.....

The Age of Sigmar has officially arrived.  Some celebrate while others cringe.  I look at it like "Hey, new miniatures to paint and maybe I'll get a few games in".  Either way, the miniatures are pretty sweet.  I picked up a copy of the game yesterday and spent my entire Saturday putting everything together.


Lots of stuff in there, and if your curious there are numerous "What's in the box?" videos floating around.  I'm just happy I got to get my grubby little paws on the miniatures at last.  Assembly is fairly complex, but they add a nice handy direction guide which is pretty easy to follow.  So here are the unpainted armies after assembly....



The top picture is the Simar guys, the bottom is the Khorne Chaos guys.  I still have a bit more to do with them such as basing and gap-filling before I can prime and splatter paint on them.  I think I'm going to start with the Sigmar dudes, but I might flip-flop back and forth.  I'll update my progress as time goes on, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment