Sunday, September 7, 2014

OOP Warhammer Watchtower

This entry will be a less wordy than my usual entries on this blog partly due to the fact that it's almost bedtime and I wanted to put this up sometime this weekend.  I decided last weekend to do a terrain project since my pile of unfinished terrain is starting to stack up.  I chose to do the OOP Watchtower.  I was hoping this would be a quick project, but alas, it took me over a week to finish.

I went back in time with the photography on this one due to the fact that it really doesn't fit good in my light box.  I don't think the cluttered desk takes away from the piece, but you be the judge of that.

















It was a fun project to paint.  The little bits here and there were a little frustrating, but for a piece I mainly dry brushed, it turned out much better than I thought it would.  Thanks for viewing my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment