Friday, July 3, 2015

Gutrot Spume

In keeping with the trend of showing the fruits of my labor the past few weeks, here is another model I just finished up.  Gutrot Spume, the nurgle lord of the sea?  I think it's something like that.  I never fully read "The End Times", but with the Age of Sigmar almost a week away, I should probably get that.  In any event, here is the model...





This particular model I really enjoyed painting.  It's so different from a lot of other stuff out there and it has tons of details.  Usually I'm not a fan of this much detail, but it really does tie the entire piece together.  From the look of the leaked "Age of Sigmar" pics, this seems to be where GW is heading.  This was more of a casual paced model, as I would pick him up every now and then and do a little work on him, then switch to something else.  It took a long time for him to finally see completion, but he got done and I'm quite pleased with how he turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment