Friday, September 11, 2015

A spark of something different

If you've read the post under this one, I pretty much sum everything "non-hobby" related, but rather important details with where I've been the past few weeks and the hell I've been dealing with.  I won't drone on about it in this post.

On to something hobby related.  Your probably expecting me to show off some awesome Stormcast Eternals or maybe Chaos-y thing.  Well, that not going to happen for awhile.  The past 2 weeks I've been slowly been working on something completely different.  "What are you talking about Dave?".  Well, let me explain.... (I know, too much text on here tonight.... deal with it.)

So there is a tournament coming up in October, and before the tornado hit, I put in an order with Warlord games.  In fact, the package showed up the day after the tornado hit.  "What game are you talking about Dave?",...... Bolt Action.  Yup, I've made yet another zig in my painting career and started painting up a "Historical" army.  So with the recent craziness, I haven't had a lot of time to get my painting groove on, but I'll show what I do have done....



















So here we have 15 of my German Grenadiers fully painted.  I apologize for the quality pictures maybe not being up to the same quality as I usually do.  I haven't set up my photo station yet, and with trying to paint a 1000 point army in under a month, my focus is a bit scattered.  I think they turned out pretty good, and judging by the box examples, I think I matched it pretty good.

So the rest of this month will be dedicated to painting 12 more single troops, a puma, a stug, and a mortar team.  Sure, I'll probably be painting every night, but I think some of my best work comes out when my back is against the wall.  Thanks for looking guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment