Sunday, November 12, 2017

Weird Science!!!

In keeping up with my backlog of photos of miniatures I've painted that I said I was going to post, I present you today with some photos of monsters I did for my German Konflikt 47' army.

Up first, we have 4 of my "Nachjager".  I'm not sure what a "Nachjager" is, but they kind of remind me of the main monster in the movie Pan.  You know, the dude with the eyes in his hands.  Anyway, here they are....











They were pretty interesting to paint.  A lot of dry brushing and glazing to get the transitions to look good.  I went a little heavier than I wanted to go with the blood, but I think they look pretty cool.  They're also a terror to behold on the battlefield.  My only issue with these models is there are only two poses.  I think at least one more pose would've been nice.  I do dig the head with part of the spine in the one pose.

Next we have my German Werewolves which are called Schreckwulfen.  I thought the models looked pretty cool, so I painted up two blister packs.  Here's what I got...








I kind of did my own thing with these guys.  I didn't want them to all look the same, so I broke them up into 3 groups of 2 and tackled the unit that way.  It was fun to paint different types of colors for skin tones that you normally don't paint as skin.  I'm also pretty sure the same guy sculpted both the Schreckwulfen and the Nachjagers based on the feet.  Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment