Monday, November 27, 2017

Damn Dirty Cultists

Lets jump back into some Frostgrave for a little while.  I've had these guys floating around on my desk for some time now.  The other day, I was thinking "Hmmm, I wonder what they'd look like with some paint on them?".  I grabed a few of my favorite looking models and thus this is how we got to this point.  Lets take a look.












Holy shit, a new background?  Yup, I'm pulling no punches here.  Getting back on a serious note, these guys were just my first 5 test models as I wanted to try different paint schemes on each model.  To be perfectly honest, I'm not crazy about any of the schemes.  I do like the red, but I'm not sure if I want to commit the rest of my plastics to it.  I still have another 50 cultists models to tinker around with, so we'll see what I decide.  I'll probably just end up making a rag-tag group with all different colors like I usually do.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment