Friday, April 12, 2013

Sauron (both Regular and Necromancer) Showcase

After spending the better half the of the night tonight re-installing Windows 7 and updating everything (apparently my updates were failing the past few nights, and rather then tinker with it, I decided to wipe the entire drive and reload everything which I normally try to do once a year to keep things fresh), I finally got to do a little painting.  Unfortunately though, I have a few more hours left to do on the last 5 Uruk-Hai Crossbowmen before they're ready to go.

In the meantime though, I took a few pictures of Sauron, both the regular gigantic version on his necromancer form the other night.  I think I painted these two about a year and a half ago.  Really simple paint job on both of them that didn't take much time at all.  Infact, putting the regular version Sauron together took longer than it did to paint him.  I still haven't gotten to use him in a game yet, which I'm hoping to rectify sooner rather than later.  Anyhew, enjoy...







I apologize for some of the blurry pictures here.  Unfortunately I take these pics with my Samsung Galaxy 3 phone, and its got 8 megapixels which isn't all that great (so I'm told).  One of these days I'll upgrade and actually make a professionally looking display box to take the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment