Monday, May 30, 2016

A few wolves

This is going to be a quick one.  A little side project I work on from time to time is a little 40k.  Am I a dedicated child of the emperor and 40k fanatic?  Naaa.... but I'm a fan of the models and it's a good diversion when I'm between projects.  Anyways, here's a few pics.....




I fully admit that I know very little about these dudes or squad formation or anything for that fact.  However, I know Leman Russ was a badass and that out of all the Space Marine chapters, the space wolves look the coolest (IMO).

These were pretty interesting to paint.  Lots of little details and I learned that it's best not to to fully build these dudes before you start painting (ie. don't attach the heads or shoulder pads).  Lots of edge highlighting and the heads have lots of character.  They were a lot of fun to paint and I hope to paint some more.

Next update should be sooner as I'm working on some Frostgrave stuff.  I make no promises to when you'll be able to see it, but it shouldn't be a month and half.  Don't quote me on that though as my professional life is pretty crazy this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment