Sunday, February 26, 2017

Some Constructs

Up next from the Northstar's Frostgrave metal miniature line up we have some constructs.  I decided I wanted my constructs to look a bit more magical then how I've seen other people paint them, so I opted to give them glowing eyes.  I think the effect really adds to their overall appearance.  Take a look...






The one with the blue glowing eyes is the medium construct and the one with the green glowing eyes is the large construct.  I tried to add a little dark red rune to the large construct, but it didn't really pop like I would've hoped.  I probably should've went with a more gray-brown color.  Also, I think they should've made the large construct bigger.  It's just a little wider than the medium construct, and the medium construct is basically the same size as a normal soldier.  Anyhew, I think they turned out pretty good.  I didn't get a chance to paint the small construct yet, but that should be coming along shortly.

1 comment: