Monday, October 30, 2017

Send in the reinforcements

These models I actually have painted rather recently.  When I put together my list for Operation Sting 2017, I noticed there was a small gap of models I was missing in order to bring my list to full strength.  So I got to painting and finished about 2 weeks ahead of the tournie.

First up is a model I've had floating around my room for some time.  I was debating on bringing it last year for Operation Sting.  That didn't happen, so I'm going to bring it this year.  Here is my Sd.Kfz.250/9 Neu 2cm Recce Half-Track.  Yup, that was a mouthful.







It was a fun little model to paint.  Not much more I can say about it.  I'm hoping it'll be effective on the battlefield and not get shot up the first turn.

Next we got some dudes.  A machine gun team, a rifle team, and a random scrub with a rifle.




I have to admit, I'm getting a little bored painting these germans.  I have a pretty sizable army and I still have a lot of guys that need to be painted.  Not sure what I'm trying to say.  I guess I'm just tired of painting germans.

That'll be it for today.  Thanks for checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment