Monday, December 4, 2017

The Wizard and the Genie

So what do we have here?  More miniatures?  My goodness, lets take a look...



So these two are not from the official "Northstar Frostgrave" line.  I believe these are from Gorgon Studios, which are the same guys who run Adepticon.  I got these two for free for playing in multiple Frostgrave events at Adepticon earlier this year.  I think they paint up pretty good and now I have a generic wizard and apprentice to use for Frostgrave games.

And for our double feature, we got a Genie and his lamp...



I got bored of painting Germans one night, and so I grabbed this dude and splashed some blue on him.  He's nothing fantastic, but I got to play with my Reaper violet triad colors for the first time.

That'll be it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment