Friday, April 14, 2017

Proxy German Storm Troopers for Konflikt 47'

Browsing Northstar Miniatures one night I came across a game called "Achtung! Cthulhu".  I never really got into the whole Cthuloid mythos, but as an old school gamer I know a bit about it.  While the game Achtung! Cthulhu doesn't interest me, the miniatures do.  They had some pretty cool Weird War II stuff with tentacles monsters and whatnot.  As I was browsing the miniatures, I saw the coolest looking Wolfenstein looking shock troopers.  I instantly had to buy them.  Since Warlord Games haven't released an official shock trooper model to go with Konflikt 47', these guys made a perfect substitution.  Take a look....





I ended up buying the box of Black Sun Troopers and a blister pack.  You get 10 in the box, but you also get a machine gunner and 2 flame thrower guys, so I got the blister pack just to round out the force.  I think they turned out awesome, and when I brought them to Adepticon, everyone who checked out my army was asking about them.  I used the guy with the backpack as my NCO in game.  Anyways, thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment