Saturday, February 23, 2013

Radagast the Brown

After painting a bunch of guys for my Gondor army recently, I wanted to mix it up a little bit with something a bit different next.  I still had my Radagast special miniature from The Hobbit boxset sitting on my desk and after seeing Garfy's tutorial over at Tale of Five Painters, I thought I would give it a go.  Part of the reason I put this particular mini off for as long as I did was because of all the intricate details needing to be painted along with all the different colors involved.  So I spent my Friday and Saturday night painting this little gem, and was pleasantly suprised with how he turned out.

The before image with just him primed black

After my long hours of painting him

And another angle of him.

So now all the forces of good are painted up from The Hobbit boxset.  Not sure where I'm going to go from here, but I'll probably get started on something tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment