Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Little Secret Weapon Anyone?

This is going to be a quick post since my time is short today.  My bases finally came in yesterday and alas, I was like a kid on Christmas.  Well, maybe not that extreme, but I was "pleasantly delighted" that they finally arrived.


I was surprised that they packed all 50 into one packaging.  Since I ordered 5 packs of 10, I figured I'd get 5 packs of 10.  This works too though.



I needed to paint 11 of these for the rest of my Grim Hammer, so I spent the bulk of last night painting these bad boys.  I think they turned out pretty good, and I think I'm going to keep this color scheme with these particular bases.  I like the subtle earth tone and I think the black rim gives it a clean look.

Hopefully later this week I'll have the unit completely done.  I'm not in a rush though.

No comments:

Post a Comment